21 5 / 2013
Alternate title for The Great Gatsby:
I Am Uncomfortable With Your Personal Drama And I Want To Go Home: The Nick Carraway Story
19 5 / 2013
I went to church with my family tonight and the pastor said something that I think every Christian should hear
- 1: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- 2: Amen!
- 1: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- 1: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- 1: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- 1: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- 1: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
- 1: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
- -the pastor shifts a few notes around-
- 1: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
- 1: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.
17 5 / 2013
17 5 / 2013
You guys are great and oh wow so much quality!
* probably followed a few before you but i’ve followed you guys the longest!
ngl ya’ll should follow this person here, she has THE MOST FLAWLESS TASTE